Further Operations, LLC (on behalf of itself and its affiliates, "Company" or "We"), respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download access, or use the Further Mobile App (the "App").
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party.
Our websites and apps, and these third parties have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 1-800-859-2144 or CustomerSolutions@HelloFurther.com.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect personal information from and about users of our App, including:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, fingerprint, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Information you provide by filing in the forms in the App, or details of transactions you carry out through the App, such as member identification information, etc.
- If you contact us, including records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers).
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you download, register, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you register, access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your registration, access to and use of the App, including the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or, delete it from your device. Note, however, that opting out of the App's collection of location information will cause its location-based features to be disabled.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- Data analytics related to the services you provide to us.
- Notify you when App updates are available.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App, enhance our business operations, and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
We use location information we collect to identify App user concentrations.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction. We may also disclose information in accordance with the Notice of Privacy Practices.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You may also send us an email at CustomerSolutions@HelloFurther.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to CustomerSolutions@HelloFurther.com or write us at:
P.O. Box 982814
El Paso, TX 79998-2814
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.