Top reasons we’re excited for the 2018 EBN Benefits Forum and Expo
We’re heading to New Orleans for the EBN Benefits Forum & Expo!
But, that’s not all. There will be lots to see and do at the show. We’re looking forward to catching up with old friends, meeting new ones, and keeping up-to-date with what’s happening in the benefits industry. The top 10 things we’re most looking forward to at EBN Benefits Forum & Expo are:
- Networking with the nation’s top employers.
- Learning more about the benefit strategies that are working well for companies.
- Hearing from consultant and HR panelists.
- Sharing our insights about important things to look for when choosing a health savings and spending account administrator. (Join us Sept. 25 at 12:40 p.m.)
- Connecting with our current partners (and meeting new ones!)
- Joining the conversation on trends to improve employer-sponsored benefit offerings.
- Learning about some of the industry’s most important topics, like consumer-directed health strategies.
- Exhibiting! Stop by and say hi at booth #406.
- Gaining invaluable insights about the future of the healthcare marketplace.
- Being in the beautiful city of New Orleans (and getting to eat delicious Cajun food!)